- Proper recitation of the Holy Quran
- Starting from Nouria Qaaidah
- Emphasis on proper Makharij (proper pronunciation)
- Principal of Tajweed
- Memorizing/reviewing the short Suras from the Holiy Qura’an
- Students excel according to own pace
- Integrating Islamiyat, Aqeedah, Tahara, Salah, Akhlaq, Hadith, Islamic morals/values
Program Director Biography
Lead by Br. Mustafa Albar Program Director of Tanzeel Academy, one of the most reputable and outstanding Quran program in the nation. He held this position for the last four years. Prior to that he was the Program Director of MAS Quran Institute. He ran the day to day operation of MAS Quran Institute for five years, including teaching Quran/Islamiyat and curriculum development.
During the last nine years, he implemented the Nourania Qaaida, and Alqaaida Albaghdadiyah to establish the foundation of Arabic literacy to recite the Quran from the Mushaf. He has over seventeen years in Islamic schools in various positions: teacher, Assistant Principal, Principal.
Also, he served in multiple Islamic institute as a volunteer in Majlis Alshoora, Board of Director and executive committee. He has a degree of Bachelor of Science and attended a graduate program in Educational administration and Supervision program.
- Class is open for all ages from 5 – 15 years old
- Friday : 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Reasonable monthly fee $70